September 7th, 2019 – Board Meeting Minutes
- Download 2
- File Size 23.96 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date September 7, 2019
- Last Updated November 14, 2019
September 7th, 2019 - Board Meeting Minutes
Adrian Woods Homeowners Association (AWHOA)
4400 Bayou Blvd. Suite 58-B Pensacola, FL 32503
AWHOA Board of Directors (BOD) Meeting Minutes
September 7, 2019 at the Fire Station
- Call to order and establish quorum: The meeting was called to order at 9:02 AM
- Quorum Confirmation: Board members present: Donald Dellinger, Matt Kamla, Albert Wamack and Jeremy Abercrombie. A quorum confirmed with 4 out of 6 board members present
- Introduction: New member Dennis Gaston introduced to others attending. Other members attending are: Justin Ellis, William Scism, Leonard Abshire, and Taylor Ortlieb. Manager Jay Schwartz also attended.
- Approval of minutes: The minutes from August 3, 2019, meeting were approved unanimously after motion by Jeremy Abercrombie with 2nd by Matt Kamla. The minutes will be posted to the website.
- Financial Review: Albert Wamack made a motion to approve the financials as presented. After 2nd by Jeremy Abercrombie and unanimous approval the financial reports were approved. They indicated a total of $134,153 total in operating and reserve accounts. We are currently about $1500 under budget, and we have 4 accounts behind in the dues. All owing dues have been referred for collection after several requests for payment and offers to take payment schedules
- Covenant Committee
- The covenant committee was not represented but Albert remarked that they were continuing to write changes for review by the entire HOA
- Architectural Review Committee: no current activity at this time.
- The concrete spillway idea has been abandoned and replaced with checking the viability and cost of installing corregated pipe. Jay will attempt to get 3 quotes
- The road contract was not approved and the board decided to cancel the contract after a motion by Matt Kamla 2nd by Donald Dellinger and unanimous approval.
- Drainage ditch maintenance has not yet been attempted by the board.
- Notices have been sent to owners of vacant lots regarding grass growing over the curb and debris being left in road
- A motion was made by Jeremy Abercrombie, with 2nd by Donald Dellinger, and unanimous approval to have the roads cleaned and sealed pursuant to the estimate provided by Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating Co.,Inc Jay will notify company to proceed.
- Jay reported that he has not yet had contact with the county regarding filling in the drainage and utility easements running between Adrian Way and Farrel Way. However,
Tyler Ortlieb commented that he had talked to the county and they had communicated to him that since they were private easements, we could do what we wanted with them.
The board directed Jay to inquire about the effects of filling in the easements as it relates to the impact on the adjacent properties.
- You have to call ECUA for yard waste pick-up even though they are scheduled to come once every two weeks. There is a limit to the size of the pile and it has to be wrapped for pick up.
Next Meeting Schedule
- Next board meeting scheduled for October 5, 2019 at 9am. Location: Fire Station - 909 Clearview Street, Milton FL. It will also be a budget meeting
- Meeting adjourned at 9:28