November 5th, 2018 – Board Meeting Minutes
- Download 11
- File Size 23.48 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 5, 2018
- Last Updated February 2, 2019
November 5th, 2018 - Board Meeting Minutes
Adrian Woods Homeowners Association (AWHOA)
4400 Bayou Blvd. Suite 58-B Pensacola, FL 32503
AWHOA Board of Directors (BOD) Meeting Minutes
November 5, 2018
Larry Periman, President Karen Neely, Vice President Jeremy Abercrombie, Treasurer
Julia Wamack, Secretary Andriy Dilion, Director
- Call to order and establish quorum: The meeting was held on 5 November, 2018 at 1004 Ashley Road. Meeting began at 6pm.
- Quorum Confirmation: Board members present: Larry Periman, Karen Neely, Jeremy Abercrombie, Julia Wamack. A quorum confirmed.
- Introduction: Board members and guests (Joe Barnes, Jay Schwartz, Barry Peterson, Rob McMaster, Marjy Periman).
- Approval of minutes: The minutes from August 6, 2018 meeting were approved unanimously after motion by Larry Periman with 2nd by Jeremy Abercrombie. The minutes will be posted to the website.
- Financial Review: Jay Schwartz reviewed the current Profit and Loss Statement, the Balance Sheet and the accounts receivable. This will be available for review on the website
- Covenant Committee
- Meeting to be held for starting the process of reviewing covenants and submitting proposed covenants changes to owners.
- Architectural Review Committee: no current activity at this time.
- Final mowing for the year still to take place.
- Motion by Larry Periman with 2nd by Jeremy Abercrombie to approve quote for clearing pond (located behind 1012 Ashley Street) for drainage purposes.
- Motion by Larry Periman with 2nd by Julia Wamack to approve for the interim the 2019 budget, allowing for the new board to finalize approval.
- Road resurfacing was approved in prior board meeting, will be up for discussion with owners during the annual meeting.
- Larry to follow-up on scheduling company to clear pond (located behind 1012 Ashley Street) for drainage purposes.
- Covenant Committee starting the process of reviewing and creating proposed changes of covenants.
- Joe Barnes brought up discussion of filling easements on his properties.
- Rob McMaster brought up discussion of returning the financials back to maintaining a separate road fund from the point of receiving dues vs separating dues out once all HOA dues are received in. Will be placed on future agenda for new 2019 board.
Next Meeting Schedule
- Next board meeting scheduled for December 8, 2018 at 10am. Location: Fire Station - 909 Clearview Street, Milton FL.
- Meeting adjourned at 8:54pm after motion by Larry Periman with 2nd by Julia Wamack and unanimous approval.
Julia Wamack, Secretary
December 7, 2018