|File Size||28.60 KB|
|Create Date||February 23, 2017|
|Last Updated||June 7, 2017|
ADRIAN WOODS HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION (AWHOA)
PO BOX 732, MILTON, FLORIDA 32572
AWHOA Board of Directors (BOD)
Meeting Minutes February 23, 2017
William Scism, President
Larry Periman, Vice President
Bill Mckinnon, Treasurer Karen Neely, Secretary Chelsea Cawiezell, Director
- The meeting was held on February 23, 2017 at 5712 Farrel Way and began at 6:00pm
- Quorum Confirmation: Board members present: Bill Scism, Larry Periman, Bill McKinnon, Karen Neely, and Chelsea Cawiezell. A quorum was confirmed.
- Introduction of guests: Tom Finkle and Andrew Dilion.
- Approval of minutes: The minutes from the December 10, 2016 meeting were approved unanimously. All directors had reviewed these minutes prior to meeting. The minutes were posted to the website.
- Financial Review: Mr. Schwartz reviewed the current Profit and Loss Statement, the Balance Sheet and the Budget. This will be available for review on the website.
- Barnes lots are up-to-date on payment and previous balance for dues including lawn care.
- There was discussion about whether or not to move funds, and how much of the funds to move into Reserve Account. A motion was made with a second to move all funds except budget into the Reserve Account. The motion carried unanimously.
- Board discussed anticipated unrecoverable fees at 1025 Steel.
- Bill McKinnon asked about changing the street lighting to LED to save money. It was decided that Bill McKinnon would look into the ROI of the project, and initial cost.
- Budget is available for review online.
- ARC Update – There are no pending projects. The committee meeting schedule will be posted online.
- Culvert Repair – Culvert has been repaired. Tom Finkle and Bill Scism added hay.
- Covenant Enforcement – It was discussed that trash may not be picked up on the days or times scheduled on the ECUA website. Jay Schwartz made a note of this for consideration when surveying the neighborhood going forward.
- Violation letters have been sent out regarding trash cans, trailers, lawns, or other violations.
- Newsletter – Karen Neely will post newsletter online.
- The MSBU Committee was formed. Karen Neely volunteered to chair the committee.
- Bill McKinnon,Larry Periman will join the committee. John Malhoney was added in his absence.NEXT MEETING: The next meeting of the Board of Directors is scheduled for 6:30pm on March 8, 2017, at 5719 Farrel Way, specifically to discuss MSBU…road maintenance and repaving.
- Discussion was held about the Palm replacement at the entrance to the subdivision. Chelsea moved to replace the Palm with a maximum of $500, and the Palm will be the same size as the other one standing. The motion had a second and was carried unanimously.
- Jay is drawing up a new contract for lawn maintenance. The board asked that sprinkler maintenance, and winterizing also be included in the agreement.
The next Board general board meeting is April 18th at 6:15pm at 1004 Ashley.
Bill Scism thanked the directors and the guests and the meeting was adjourned.
Karen Neely, Secretary