|File Size||201.48 KB|
|Create Date||December 10, 2016|
|Last Updated||June 7, 2017|
ADRIAN WOODS HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION (AWHOA) PO BOX 732, MILTON, FLORIDA 32572
AWHOA Board of Directors (BOD) Meeting Minutes December 10, 2016
William Scism, President Patrick Gerdes, Vice President/Secretary William Mckinnon, Director John Maloney, Sr., Director Tom Finkle, Director
- 1) Call to order and establish quorum: The meeting was held on 10 December, 2016 at 909 Clearview Street. Meeting began at 2:45pm.
- 2) Quorum Confirmation: Board members present: Tom Finkle, William Scism, Patrick Gerdes, and William McKinnon. John Maloney was absent. A quorum was confirmed
- 3) Approval of minutes: The minutes from the October 12, 2016 meeting were approved. All directors had reviewed these minutes prior to meeting. The minutes were posted to the website
- 4) Financial Review: Mr. Schwartz reviewed the current Profit and Loss Statement, the Balance Sheet and the Budget, carefully providing details of each item. This will be available for review on the website.
a. Barnes lots are up to date on the payment schedule
5) Budget for 2017: Board has already voted and adopted the budget for 2017. Dues were
officially voted on by the board and approved for the $25.00 raise.
- 1) ARC Update – Up to date, no current activity at this time.
- 2) Welcome Committee – up to date, no current activity at this time
- 1) Culvert Repair – Culvert repair is complete and the reasoning behind the repair was explained to the HOA.
- 2) Ditch Cleanup – Ditch cleanup is also now complete. In order to have adequate drainage it is needed for us to have a cleanup crew come in twice a year to clean out the brush from our ditches. A reminder was given to the HOA members stating the ditches are the property of the home owners and it will be helpful if the homeowners can assist with cleaning their own ditches to help alleviate some of these costs where possible.
- 3) Covenant Enforcement – Mr. Schwartz has been upholding the enforcement letters regarding trash cans, grass cutting, etc. This has proven to be effective and it appears most lots are in compliance. It was explained to the HOA what Jay’s role is in enforcing the covenants. It was also clarified to the HOA how and what is being enforced.
- 4) Replaced picnic tables – Tables were replaced by the pond as the previous tables were rotting.
- 5) North pond seeding – Seeding at the north pond was also recently completely to allow for the grass to grow in the area. This was completed by Tom Finkle.
- 6) NEW BUSINESS
1) It was discussed about the needs of replacing the roads in the subdivision.
a. It was discussed that the new board will form a committee to explore the possibility of forming an MSBU to help with the road costs.
- 2) It was asked of the homeowners to stay on top of mowing and edging your lots as well as handling your palm trees.
- 3) Election of officers for 2017 Board
- Bill Scism
- Larry Periman
- Karen Neely
- Bill McKinnon
- Chelsea Cawiezell
1) 2) 3)
Mr. Peterson voiced his concerns regarding the covenants and the possibility of amending them to be more specific so they can be properly enforced.
He also helped explain why it’s important to get our roads updated to help with everyone’s resale value.
It was discussed to have a Covenants Committee to help with the proper enforcement and specifics of the Adrian Woods covenants.
a. A committee was formed with volunteers
i. Barry Peterson, Bill Mckinnon, Larry Periman and Judith Webb
The following volunteered for the Architectural Review Committee. Jeremy Abercrombie, John Maloney, Donald Dellinger
The following volunteered for the fines committee
Jeremy Abercrombie, Judith Webb, and Robert McMasters
Bill Scism thanked the directors and the guests. The meeting adjourned at 4pm.
Patrick Gerdes, Vice President
Board Meeting of new board members immediately convened and the following volunteered for the positions listed.
President William Scism
Treasurer Bill McKinnon
Vice President Larry Periman Secretary Karen Neely Director Chelsea Cawiezell
Next board meeting scheduled for February 23, 2017 at 6pm Location 5704 Farrel Way, Milton Fl 32583
Meeting adjourned at 4:10PM