August 6th, 2018 – Board Meeting Minutes
- Download 20
- File Size 23.81 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 6, 2018
- Last Updated November 7, 2018
August 6th, 2018 - Board Meeting Minutes
Adrian Woods Homeowners Association (AWHOA)
4400 Bayou Blvd. Suite 58-B Pensacola, FL 32503
AWHOA Board of Directors (BOD) Meeting Minutes
August 6, 2018
Larry Periman, President Karen Neely, Vice President Jeremy Abercrombie, Treasurer
Julia Wamack, Secretary Andriy Dilion, Director
- Call to order and establish quorum: The meeting was held on 6 August, 2018 at 1004 Ashley Road. Meeting began at 6pm.
- Quorum Confirmation: Board members present: Larry Periman, Jeremy Abercrombie, Julia Wamack. A quorum confirmed.
- Introduction: Board members and guests (Joe Barnes, Donald Dellinger, Matt Kamla, Jay Schwartz).
- Approval of minutes: The minutes from May 15, 2018 meeting were approved unanimously after motion by Larry Periman with 2nd by Julia Wamack. The minutes will be posted to the website.
- Financial Review: Jay Schwartz reviewed the current Profit and Loss Statement, the Balance Sheet and the accounts receivable. This will be available for review on the website
- Covenant Committee: no current activity at this time.
- Architectural Review Committee: no current activity at this time.
- Outstanding HOA dues that Joe Barnes was accountable for have been paid.
- Acceptance of bid from Mid-South Paving, Inc. to resurface all Adrian Woods roads was approved unanimously after motion by Julia Wamack with 2nd by Jeremy Abercrombie.
- Approval to pay for the road resurfacing project with the current moneys in the account was approved unanimously after motion by Julia Wamack with 2nd by Larry Periman. This vote is contingent provided that the account will have remaining dollars to cover the budgeted expenses thru the remainder of the year.
- Jay Schwartz followed up with FDOT on who is responsibility on cleaning the HOA pond (located behind 1012 Ashley Street) for drainage purposes. The only documentation states that FDOT’s commitment is only for cleaning the ditches running to and from the said pond, not the pond.
- Jay Schwartz, to follow-up with acquiring a quote(s) to have someone clean the HOA pond (located behind 1012 Ashley Street) for drainage purposes. Donald Dellinger, to follow-up on acquiring a quote on machinery required for the job and community taking on the task of cleaning the pond.
- Joe Barnes brought up discussion on financing the road resurfacing project. Those concerns were noted by the board.
Next Meeting Schedule
- Next board meeting scheduled for November 5, 2018 at 6pm. Location: 1004 Ashley Road, Milton FL.
- Meeting adjourned after motion by Larry Periman with 2nd by Julia Wamack and unanimous approval.
Julia Wamack, Secretary
August 6, 2018