|File Size||27.96 KB|
|Create Date||August 10, 2017|
|Last Updated||December 14, 2017|
ADRIAN WOODS HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION (AWHOA)
AWHOA Board of Directors (BOD)
Meeting Minutes August 10, 2017
William Scism, President
Larry Periman, Vice President
Bill Mckinnon, Treasurer Karen Neely, Secretary Chelsea Cawiezell, Director
- The meeting was held on August 10, 2017 at 1004 Ashley Road and began at 6:35pm
- Quorum Confirmation: Board members present: Bill Scism, Larry Periman, l. A quorum was not confirmed. Jay Schwartz also attended.
- Introduction of guests: Matt and Connie Kamala, Paula Cole and Terry Travis, Barry Peterson, Joe and Joanne Barnes.
- Financial Review: Mr. Schwartz reviewed the current Profit and Loss Statement, the Balance Sheet and the accounts receivable This will be available for review on the website. Regarding 1028 Steel Court, it was suggested that we notify the bank holding the mortgage that we intend to foreclose on the property. There was an inquiry about check number 1771 and why it does not show up on the Profit and Loss report for fiscal year to date.
- Barry Peterson, chairperson of the covenants committee provided a list of possible covenant changes. See attached list.
- Road repairs. We have received one proposal for scraping and replacing 1.5” inches of asphalt on all the Adrian Woods Roadways. The bid was provided by Panhandle Paving and Grading Inc.
A . A suggestion was made to look into the cost of armor coating the roadways instead of repaving
- A suggestion was made to start the process of applying for an MSBU from the county to repave the roads without bringing them up to county standards. Jay Schwartz will compose letter.
- We have received one estimate for the cost of street sweeping. A discussion over whether or not sweeping could further damage the roadway took place. We need to inquire as to whether or not that would occur and what would happen to the debris in the roadway during sweeping.
- There are 3 possibilities for funding road repairs. They are a special assessment, an MSBU or borrowing from some other lending source.
- The president of the Association, Bill Scism, is in the process of selling his house, but has agreed to remain on the board until sold. We also discussed the possibility of replacing current board members who have been unable to attend scheduled board meetings which has resulted in no quorum for 2 of the last 3 meetings.
- There was an inquiry as to the enforcement of the covenants regarding trailers and its effect on corner lots.
NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE
- No meeting has been scheduled yet.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:23 pm