April 18th, 2017 – Board Meeting Minutes
- Download 38
- File Size 22.52 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 18, 2017
- Last Updated June 7, 2017
April 18th, 2017 - Board Meeting Minutes
ADRIAN WOODS HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION (AWHOA)
AWHOA Board of Directors (BOD)
Meeting Minutes April 18, 2017
William Scism, President
Larry Periman, Vice President
Bill Mckinnon, Treasurer Karen Neely, Secretary Chelsea Cawiezell, Director
- The meeting was held on April 18, 2017 at 1004 Ashley Road and began at 6:00pm
- Quorum Confirmation: Board members present: Bill Scism, Larry Periman, l. A quorum was not confirmed. Jay Schwartz also attended.
- Introduction of guests: Sharon and Fred Rhoades, Robert McMaster, Barry Peterson, JoAnne & Joe Barnes, and Jeremy Abercrombie.
- Financial Review: Mr. Schwartz reviewed the current Profit and Loss Statement, the Balance Sheet and the accounts receivable This will be available for review on the website.
- Covenant committee will meet in the near future
- Culvert Repair – Culvert has been repaired, but needs more work because of continuing erosion.
Discussion of the pros and cons of how to plan for road repair. Options are to try to get a special assessment passed in the future when needed. Or to borrow money from the bank to repave the roads when needed. Or to request an MSBU through the County.
Bill Scism thanked the directors and the guests and the meeting was adjourned.
Karen Neely, Secretary